Contact our Customer Service Team. To ensure that your request is handled as quickly as possible, please provide the following information (please fill in all fields marked with *required*).
Support Office Opening Hours: Mon-Fri 9:00am-5:00pm (EST)
NEW YEAR’S DAY: Monday 1st January
AUSTRALIA DAY: Thursday 26 January
GOOD FRIDAY: Friday 14 April
EASTER SATURDAY: Saturday 15 April
EASTER MONDAY: Monday 17 April
ANZAC DAY: Tuesday 25 April
LABOUR DAY: Monday 1 May
EKKA HOLIDAY: Monday 14 August
QUEEN’S BIRTHDAY: Monday 2 October
2017 CHRISTMAS BREAK: CLOSE: 1PM – Friday 22nd December – RETURN: Thursday 4th January
Toll Free: 1300 410 909
Phone: (07) 3880 3380
If you would like information on how to become a Silk VIP Member or Silk Sales Rep please use the following contact details:
Phone: (07) 3880 3380 – EXT 115
If you would like to join Silk as an Industry Trade Professional please click HERE and select a Silk Sales Representative/ITP to Register with. Alternatively, you may contact our customer service team using the contact details below.
Phone: (07) 3880 3380 – EXT 109
For General Enquiries:
Postal Address: Unit 13, 9-11 Redcliffe Gardens Drive, Clontarf QLD 4019 Australia
PO BOX: PO BOX 2146, Redcliffe North QLD 4020
Order collection from Head Office is only allowed when an order is placed online.
Collection Times: Monday-Friday 9:00am – 3:00pm
* You will be notified by email/text when your order is ready*
Pick up Address: Unit 2, 13 Redcliffe Gardens Drive, Clontarf QLD 4019 Australia
To return or exchange an item (within 30 days of purchase) please follow these 6 simple steps:
1. CLICK HERE and print off Silk Oil of Morocco Product Exchange Return Form
2. Contact the Silk Support Team on 1300 410 909 for a Silk Returns Authorisation number
3. Complete the form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Please re-pack the products ensuring that a copy of the Silk Oil of Morocco Product Returns Form is put inside the parcel before sealing.
5. You will then receive an email back from Head Office with your Consignment Note, print this off and attach to the parcel that you are returning.
6. Take to your local Post Office where they will scan it and send it back to us at OUR cost.