Silk’s 14 Day Money Back Guarantee
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your Silk Oil of Morocco shopping experience. We have confidence in the quality of our products and believe you’ll be happy with your choice, but if for some reason you need to return something, go right ahead. We stand behind our products with our 14 Day Money Back Guarantee. Our 14 Day Money Back Guarantee is in addition to other rights you may have under the Australian Consumer Law and the cancellation period outlined above.
If you are not happy with your purchase within 14 days after receiving your product, send the item back to us (if purchased online) or to your Representative within 14 days with a completed returns form and proof of purchase (please see How do I return an item) and we or your Representative will either replace the product, send you a store credit voucher or refund its purchase price. Please note products are returned at the cost of the buyer.
Our returns policy is a “voluntary” policy in addition to your statutory rights. As such, we trust that all returns are made in good faith. If, however, we or your Representative have reason to believe that this policy is being abused or that a return is otherwise not being made in good faith for whatever reason, your return may be refused. Our decision is final.
You can view/download our company returns policy HERE
How do I return an item under the 14 Day Money Back Guarantee?
To return or exchange an item (within 14 days of purchase) please follow these simple steps:
1. Email the Silk Support Team via firstname.lastname@example.org for a Silk Returns Authorisation number
1. Click HERE and print off our Product Return Form
3. Complete the form and email to email@example.com
4. Please re-pack the products ensuring that a copy of the Silk Oil of Morocco Product Returns Form is put inside the parcel before sealing.
5. You will then receive an email back from Head Office with your Consignment Note, print this off and attach to the parcel that you are returning.
6. Take to your local Post Office where they will scan it and send it back to us at our cost.