Take advantage of trade prices with a difference. If you are an Industry Trade Professional with an ABN or Certificate (Hairdresser, Make-up Artist, Beautician, Salon Owner etc) you are able to take advantage of Silk 50% off and provide your customers with access to all 180+ Silk Oil of Morocco products 24/7, 7 days a week through your own personal Silk Online Shop. Clients, customers, friends, family and colleagues can shop with you from anywhere in Australia at any time whether your business doors are open or closed. Plus, receive access to Silk Oil of Morocco’s exclusive trade deals ans starter packs only available to Silk Industry Trade Professionals.
The Silk Opportunity is simply an unconventional business plan that has massive potential with none of the usual risks or outlays associated with running a business. It can be run completely online, offline or any combination of the two. Apply today for your Silk Oil of Morocco Industry Trade Professional (ITP) Website/Trade Account being offered to you free of charge, better still you have no maintenance on your website as Silk Head Office will maintain it for you. Your website is accessible for customers Australia Wide 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days per year. When your business door closes your Online Store will always be open.
- Hairdresser – Cert III and above
- Barber – Cert III in Men’s Barbering
- Beautician – Cert II / III
- Beauty Therapist – Cert IV / Diploma
- Make Up Artist – Cert III, Cert IV or Diploma
- Massage Therapist – Cert IV
The below Trades must have at least 6 months in the Industry & Provide a Statement of Attainment:
- Nail Technician – Cert II & must provide an ABN in the industry
- Make Up Artist – Cert II & must provide an ABN in the industry
- Eyelash Technician – Statement of Attainment & must provide an ABN in the industry
- Spray Tan Technician – Statement of Attainment & must provide an ABN in the industry
- Hair Extension Technician – Statement of Attainment & must provide ABN in the industry
- Cosmetic Tattooist – Accredited Course Certificate & must provide ABN in the industry
Please Note: Silk Oil of Morocco in principal do not want to refuse anyone the opportunity of using or selling Silk products. We have to however make sure that those who will be taking advantage of the major discounts as Industry Trade Professionals are legitimate businesses or qualified personnel. However, if you do not fully comply with our qualifying criteria but are still a legitimate business enterprise feel free to contact us and we will consider your application on its merits.