Are you a Government or Private Registered Trade Organisation (RTO) within Australia that currently runs Beauty and Hairdressing courses? Would you like a FREE Silk Oil of Morocco Product Kit valued at $3,694.00 for your students? Silk also offer student kits at below trade prices as well as full product support during the student’s course. Keep reading and fill out the Enquiry Form below for more information….
A link to the Silk Drop Box will be given to all RTO’s so they can access all the Silk Product Tips & Tricks Sheets. The Tips & Tricks sheets have detailed information on “how to use” each product.
A link to the Silk Drop Box will be given on all the Silk Product Sheets. The Silk Product Sheets has great information about each Product and advises Ingredients, benefits and Free From.
A Complete Cosmetic Silk Oil of Morocco Presentation on all Products will be given on a USB for the teacher to use in Class.
All RTO’s can sign up to an Online Trade Account to purchase items to re–stock their initial free Kit. There is sample packs they can also purchase at below trade Price as well as Monthly Trade Deals. If they do not want to Sign up to the Trade online account they need to purchase via their Silk ITP. The Silk ITP run their own business and will need to provide the RTO with an invoice.
All Student Kits need to be purchased via Silk Head office. Each RTO can make up their own Student Kits from the Trade Price List. Silk will provide the Kit in a Silk Black Box and will also include, a personalised Student Application form and Tips and Tricks Brochure. See below Kit Examples:
Silk Provide the RTO with a Client Consultation form for the Students to use during and after their course.
A TERMS & CONDITIONS FORM NEEDS TO BE COMPLETED BEFORE THE KIT IS RELEASED TO THE RTO.
- RTO allows Silk Sales Rep to attend at least 4 classes during the year to educate & support students in Silk products
- RTO allows Silk Sales Rep to attend within the first 2 weeks of the student starting so they can introduce the Silk products.
- Student kits are to be purchased via Silk Head Office
- Students are given information on how they can open a FREE online Trade Account to purchase Silk products at Trade Prices so they can add to their kits.
- Ongoing products required by the RTO are to be purchased via their own store or through the Silk ITP direct